The pandemic has radically transformed us into an even more digital society. Our lives are driven by technological devices that have us engaged on the internet.
From following your favourite influencers on Instagram to the convenience of online shopping for groceries, clothes and having it delivered right at your doorstep. LOL on TikTok to funny videos, and twitter with its political trends.
Digital Marketing is driven by better; better visuals, better status, a better community, better affiliation. It assimilates a culture.
And that means that you, too, can use the digital landscape to drive your business’ success.
The Visual Landscape
Images need to connect or communicate with your audience. You must be familiar with this saying “a picture is worth a thousand words”.
Using high-quality visuals, moreover, ones that communicate authenticity, your brand’s image, and relate to your audience, are key to successful visual marketing.
The visuals you use represent your brand in the digital landscape. Considering the intensity of the competition you will face, it’s always better to appear similar to an exquisite flower than a wilting leaf.
First Mass Medium
The internet is the first mass marketing medium that is invented. The invention of the television enabled us to explore advertising visually. Much like the marriage between the radio and audio advertisements.
The digital landscape is dominating. For instance, Google‘s search engine market share is more than 90%, while considering there are almost 4.39 billion internet users and nearly 4 billion Google users worldwide.
Your Business’ Impact
This is where your business anchor works deeply into the dreams, desires, and communities. Changing people’s lives for the better and creating work you can be proud of.
Most importantly there are things you need to take into consideration.
- Personalization: Customers expect your brand to be able to personalize services from your content marketing and products to their specific needs
- Cross-Platform Brand Cohesion: In terms of messaging, look and feel, and brand communication.
- Online shopping and social media alignment account: Customers expect your social media and their online shopping experience to align.
- Integration of paid and organic content: Customers expect a seamless brand interaction regardless of whether they are seeing an ad for your brand or post on social media platforms or your online shopping or website.
- Increasing brand reach through multi-platform: Strategies key for online marketing is not to put all your “eggs” in one basket.
The landforms of online shopping, display ads, apps have become a digital playground of our modern society. There is no mass you can’t steal attention from.
First, you must bring change to impact the right audience.
These changes can come through personalizing your brand and visually providing authentic stories that can communicate value with your audience. Never cease to monitor your progress, while certifying your customer’s needs.
All of this can happen in a digital landscape.
About the author
Ntokozo Mayisa the creator is an enthusiastic ambitious innovator and strategic team player that loves to share new ideas and concepts. My passion is creating any form of artwork from painting, music curation, website design, photography, voice-overs, Juicing, Health and fitness, product development, storytelling I’m it, and more a constantly evolving creative who doesn’t want to be put in a box.